cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo 4: The Cool Things It Can Do

Sprint Product Ambassador

Here are a few of my favorite features:

• LG Mobile Switch: Being able to move my photos, videos, music, text messages, calendar and applications and even more to the LG Stylo 4 when I swapped to it was a piece of cake. Great to be able to do that so easily!
  • Ability to Tweak the home screen for personalized viewing needs. My colleage @AmishTech writes about these functions here: https://community.sprint.com/t5/Android-Influence/LG-Stylo-4-Home-Screen-Tweaks-Enhanced-for-Visuall... But being able to adjust font sizes and icons is great – even for people not visually impaired, but just want a less busy screen!
  • Along with that – the Pop Lens– when reading, use the stylus to magnify text.
  • Several Camera features I didn’t even know about until last week!
    • Gif Capture: This has proved my tweens favorite feature: Taking silly shots and then editing into a Gif. (Yay stylus help!). My daughter made this one all be herself!

So what are the features of LG Devices that you like? What have you liked about the LG Stylo 4?

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.