cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Stylo3: Simplifying Life

Sprint Product Ambassador

When I was growing up, when things got complicated and stressful we used to quote a commercial and say, “Calgon take me away”. Thirty years later we are still looking for products that can remove the stress, anxiety, and complexity of life. This week, the LG Stylo3 was my Calgon. It eliminated my anxiety and simplified my life.  

A couple years ago, I decided to go 100% paperless in my office. To help keep me honest, I took my printer and donated it to good will. The transition went perfectly until I received an email requiring me to sign a document and send it back. By going paperless, the simple process to print, sign, scan, and email the form back became a huge inconvenience that results in frustrating and a little anxiety.

Shortly after I received the LG Stylo3 I received one of the diabolical emails requiring my signature. After a minute of thinking of inappropriate words and responses, a light bulb in my head turned on and I though… I wonder if I can sign this with my new Stylo3.

Within a couple minutes it was done. I opened up the email on my Stylo3, selected Draw in the Home menu, signed the document, and emailed it back. The solution was beautifully simple and elegant. I was ecstatic for finding a solution for one of my greatest pet peeves.

I really like that with the Stylo3 you can take notes, draw on screens, trace and crop images, and doodle; however, the ability to sign and send documents is a game changer for me. Thank you Stylo3 for taking away my frustration and simplifying my life.  

James Smart

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee