cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30+ - Holiday Blog Edition - Share your photos!

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG V30+ - Holiday Blog Edition - Share your photos! 

Yes, it's that time of year. Holidays are in full effect... especially here in NYC. Thanksgiving has passed and the spirit is flowing.  OK, not to make anyone throw up from holiday cheer or anything like that... just sometimes it's good to stop and appreciate the season. 
So, here's what I'm going to do... Post some of my New York City Holiday Photos and audio clips to show you how awesome they came out with my LG V30+ from Sprint. 

PLEASE feel free to respond with your photo's too! 

I went to the Vienna Boys Choir this past weekend. It's been a holiday tradition for the last 5 or so years. It's so innocent... kids from all around the world together to sing choir music as well as Christmas songs in the greatest music venue in the world - Carnegie Hall.

Though you're not really supposed to take pictures during the performance, I did sneak in one shot before and one just at the start of the show.
I also got a couple of 'concert' recorded tracks with the LG V30+ sitting on my lap.
Was far up in a box at the back of the theater, so will share my pictures from that vantage and the audio too... just keep in mind the positioning and the fact that I had to be discrete.

I am SO impressed with the audio recording capabilities of this phone. Seriously, Stereo recording (in concert mode only) with super defined clarity. Sorry it's so quiet though - I was a bit far back as you can see from the pictures and well.. it's not like a Rock Concert (which I promise to record next).
Even if it's not your type of music, you have to at least appreciate the innocence of it all.  I know, it may not be your thing, but please don't bash...

Feel free to zoom in (enlarge) on these photos too as you'll see the clarity and definition.
ALL pictures are on Auto-Mode except the one in VR of the tree.

One thing I noticed is if you do choose to zoom/enlarge these pictures, the ones that aren't 'zoomed' via the V30+ have a lot more sharpness and clarity than those which we're zoomed via the camera. 

3 Pictures from the Vienna Boys Choir:
20171203_140004_HDRCarnegie Hall

20171203_141157Vienna Boys Choir 2017 - 1

20171203_141203Vienna Boys Choir 2017 - 2

3 Audio Tracks from the Vienna Boys Choir - unedited. Volume is a bit low:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MbRIDc5v70D8g1nslPzobhgbn89-Dbrx
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q1VmSH-fVDtlxscu3-pJWOX1XuQJlS2Y
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aufdmQ5n-Wqd19VLiuOxzia7Suxg3E8C

On my walk from Carnegie Hall to Rockefeller Center I happened to walk past St. Patrick's Cathedral. The crowds around the area were insane! You could barely walk because of the number of people taking pictures of Sack's 5th Avenue Windows and of course the tree being right there. So, as not to be like all the rest and block the sidewalk while taking pictures, I snapped 2 super fast shots.
The colors and background are amazing. If you zoom in on these you'll see it's almost like 3D.
This camera is just amazing...20171203_164833_HDRSt. Patrick's Cathedral, NYC - 2017 -1

20171203_165236_HDRSt. Patrick's Cathedral, NYC - 2017 - 2

And now the Tree. I took a couple from further back near the sidewalk entrance off 5th, and then squeezed my way right up front.

I shared these pictures (on the phone) with a couple of friends last night and they were more impressed with the quality of the pictures than of the actual tree. lol

I probably should mention, I don't know any of the people in these pictures. They just happened to be in the way Smiley Happy haha.

First the VR. This is for those who have always wished they could visit NYC and participate in Rockefeller Center this time of year.  

For the full 180° you may have to go to the link here... 

180° Image Link 

And then the other Tree Pictures.. 
This one from the street - notice I focused on the Tree, therefore the people who I had no interest in taking a photo of are blurred.. plus may have been moving. 20171203_165522_HDRRockefeller Tree 1

The next is from the same location, but zoomed over the same folks heads... Killer zoom! 
20171203_165531_HDRRockefeller Tree 2
...and the remaining from right up front.. All in Auto Mode 20171203_165636_HDRRockefeller Tree 3

20171203_165637_HDRRockefeller Tree 4 

Wide Angle - 20171203_165951_HDRRockefeller Tree - Wide - 5

20171203_165757_HDRRockefeller Tree 6

20171203_165814_HDRRockefeller Tree 7

20171203_170242_HDRRockefeller Tree 8

20171203_170235_HDRRockefeller Tree 9 

So now it's your turn - share some Holiday pictures from your V30+ or any other phone.. tell us why you like it, and have a very very Happy Holiday Season! 

Want to know more about the LGV30+? Drop me a line! 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. As a matter of fact the PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. So what I'm really trying to say is,  my opinions are my own. I am not a Sprint or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. I just love to play with new tech, talk smack and help people when I'm able.  I also like to write/blog about tech. Hope you follow me here and feel free to comment. Thanks!!!

Follow me:

Twitter - Twitter: NewYork_NY_Mobile 

NewYork_NY on AndroidCentral