cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30+ The specs

Sprint Product Ambassador

Tah Dah!!!! It's here!11-17-2017 5-29-48 PM.png

As a previous LG owner, (several over the years), I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the LG V30+. So far I haven’t been surprised at the quality but only because I know if it’s an LG you get quality. It is an amazing phone right out of the box. It is light weight which is surprising given the battery capacity and size.

I ordered a Spigen case for it via Amazon.com. I wanted to make sure it was protected. But as fate would have it I dropped on the tile floor, kicked it across the room, dropped it on the ground off of my lap getting out of the car, and it fell off the back of the couch, all before I could get the case on it. Well I can honestly say that this is one heck of a durable phone! I have one little scratch on the corner but everything is still intact and working great! I have my case on it now. Just because you can do something, doesn’t mean that you should - I am not taking a chance again.  

Now for the specs.

• Size: 97" (H) x 2.97" (W) x 0.29" (D)     Weight  5.57 oz.
  • Screen Size: 6.0 inches
  • Screen Resolution: 18:9 Aspect Ratio (2880 x 1440), 81.2% screen-to-body ratio and up to 4656 x 3492 pixels (default); 1.0 μm pixel size – Just know that the clarity is truly amazing.
  • Fingerprint-Resistant 3D Glass Back
  • Rear Key with Fingerprint ID
  • Premium Anodized Metal Sides
  • IP68 Dust and Water Resistant - Resistant not water proof so don't drop it in the pool just to see if it works.
  • Shock Resistant with MIL-STD-810G Testing
  • Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 Protection on Front and Back Gorilla Glass 4 on Camera – that means it is tough. Check this out https://youtu.be/7pvZ7y6djKU
  • Heat Pipe Absorbs and moves heat away from the processor to further minimize the risk of overheating – This is a great feature especially on those hot summer days or when you forgot to unplug your phone. Nothing but the best incorporated into this phone.
  • Battery Capacity: 3,300 mAh – It lasts me about two days. Oh and keep in mind it is USB type C so if you had an older phone chances are your existing cables won’t fit but it comes with one.
  • Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 835 2.45 GHz x 4 + 1.9 GHz x 4 Octa-Core MSM8998
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Storage: 128 GB – Can you believe that? But with the quality of photos, audio and video you can take with this it needs that much storage.

Key Features – Camera – Absolutely beautiful pictures and lots of feature available within the camera app without any additional downloads. Happy Camper!

• 0" QHD+ OLED FullVision Display
  • Cine Effect - Choose from 16 different color grading presets to add a cinematic look. – It works! I love it!
  • F/1.6 Glass Camera Lens - Camera Resolution: 16MP
  • Point Zoom - Up to 8x (digital)! - Close and Clear! What more could you want?
  • Wide Angle Lenses - 13MP Wide Angle cameras (rear)
  • Hi-Fi Video Recording – It really is amazing - UHD 4K. Audio Recording using the built in HD

Audio recorder provides 24 bit 192MHZ. Both of these are adjustable and I recommend you take a look at the amount of room on your phone and/or SD Card before counting on using this high of quality. The higher the quality the more room it takes. You don’t want to be in the middle of the shoot and run out of room.

These are just a few of the features and specs for a complete list visit http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phones/lg-LS998U-lg-v30-plus

Look for my future posts, lots of exciting features with this one.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.