cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V30+ Totally Unscientific Battery Test

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG V30+ Battery Test

As a way of testing real world battery life I took my V30+ and set it up with a Youtube Live video of an intersection in Jackson Hole Wyoming (I was feeling the Christmas Spirit watching the lights in the background) That video is located here:

https://youtu.be/psfFJR3vZ78

I used wifi and turned the brightness to about 55%  My test was to see how long you could watch Youtube from 100% before the battery completely died and the phone shut down.

I had one small hiccup in the middle of the video when 4 hours in my wifi connection dropped but the screen remained on so I count it as the same test.

As you can see the V30+ lasted about 10 Hours!  Thats good for 3 or 4 movies on an airplane or more than enough to get you through a whole day of calls, texts and email.

But personally my battery life on this phone has been fairly good.  I routinely get home after a 10 hour day and have more than 50% battery left.  So overall battery performace I would rate as a strength on this device.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Awesome! Well done - unscientific, but real world.