cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V40+ ThinQ: The superphone you’ve always wanted…

Sprint Product Ambassador

What have you always wanted in a “superphone”?  Let’s make a list….

Killer Camera(s).

Snappy processor.

Loads of memory.

Big, colorful HD Screen.

Beautiful lines and design.

All of these characteristics are front and center with the LG V40+.  The V20 was the first of the “V” line that really made a big splash, following the limited success of the “G” series.  Last year’s V30 was and excellent follow up to what made the V20 a winner, and the V40+ seems to be the feather in LG’s cap. 

5 cameras are the headline feature set that takes this device to the top of any lineup.  Just the rear facing cameras alone separate this device from any other on the market.  Optics and performance were the main points of focus for the V40.  High powered optical zoom as well as a wide angle lens make the camera appropriate for any setting, any application, and any user – from the amateur point and click tourist to professional photographers.  But wait, there’s more!

The processor paired with 6GB of RAM is more than enough to keep up with even the heaviest load you can put on a mobile device.  Gaming, computing, reading, streaming…. It’s all the same to the V40.  I’ve had EXCELLENT experiences using this device to play games – Real Racing 3, Top Eleven, Darkness Rises – stream music and videos on Spotify and Netflix, and leverage the utility of Office 365.  You can do EVERYTHING with this phone.

Finally, the actual look and feel of the device are extraordinary.  Smooth lines and intelligent use of the entire footprint for maximum screen availability make it look and feel premium.  It is just as much a bauble or jewel that you can show off as it is a workhorse that will carry heavy loads for you on the road.  You can’t ask for a better handset, especially if you are looking for something with a premium look and feel.  LG V40 has stuffed everything you’ve ever wanted in a cell phone in to this latest handset, and they didn’t miss the mark!

D

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Journeyman

Great phone.  Awful service. Dropped calls and unable to connect to the internet while on the phone unless on wifi!  Are you kidding me?!  It's 2018!  It's been 6 weeks since I've signed up now I have to pay hundreds of dollars of i want to cancel and stitch to a better plan ..i left metro pcs at only $60 a week and was able to do everything in that service.  Now I'm paying $140 and i feel like I'm back in the stone age!  Sure it's got a great camera, but i much rather have a service provider that i can do multiple things on my phone at the same time.  The only reason why i left metro and decided to pay more money was due to the fact that they have a limited phone selection.  I get it, Sprint is upgrading their towers...but that doesn't help me out now or the business i conduct on my phone.

Major Mistake on my part switch over to Sprint.  I'm just in disbelief you can't be on the net, receive picture messages etc while on the phone unless you are connected to wifi.  I've literally been doing that for years on metro