cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG V40 Triple Shot and Camera Feature Demonstration - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of the defining features of the LG V40 ThinQ is the 5 cameras - 3 back, two front.  Today we're looking at some of the expanded features of the LG V40 back cameras!

-- Will England

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

2 Comments
Journeyman

Hello ! Smiley Happy 

So here recently I was messing with my cameras and came accross something. While taking a triple shot, one of my fingers covered up the farthest right cam on the back (screen facing you) and still took a zoom photo which was weird. I then individually covered each lense seperalty and switched through them. Turns out the telephoto lens doesnt turn on when i want to manually zoom. It just digitally zooms with the standard. Is it my phone or is it a bug? Really love this phone too. and thank you so much for the post

Sprint Product Ambassador

Will - well thought out video for demonstrating the V40. 

I am curious, what app you are using that allows you to share your screen while creating the video?

Thanks,

Blue