cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG X Power - More Juice More Fun - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG X Power - More Juice More Fun - Sprint Product Ambassador

medium04.jpg

LG created the X Power to be a mid series device that is being sold at a reasonable price. This device has been deemed a power house for giving users enough juice to keep going as this device is built carrying a 4100mAh battery which is roughly 2x that of all other devices on the market. The devices incorporates a 5.3" screen size and runs on a New to Sprint market Mediatek 1.8 Ghz Octa-core MT6755M. The device measures 5.86" Height by 2.95" Width. Includes both a 8 Megapixel back camera and 5 Megapixel front facing camera. Included is 16GB of storage (8GB of actual usage due to operating system) 2GB of dedicated RAM. There is an optional micro SD card slot capable of handling up to 128GB for additional storage if needed.

One of the corner stone abilities of this device is the large capacity battery. The battery has been tested to give users 33hrs of talk time and 2 days of standby time. These lab times are just that LAB times actual figures will vary per user based on the users loaded features and applications that are running both while screen is on or in off state. My initial test of the battery ability proved to be very worthy of the name of the device. I am considerate to be a moderate user. I have multiple emails all pulling data as it comes in. I have multiple newsfeeds constantly updating and add in the typical social media apps that provide my daily entertainment. Throw in a few streaming shows and game play and I considered what I did to be about average. I was able to obtain roughly 33+ hrs of use on the device before I had to plug it back in. Ultimately I am very happy with the output of the batteries performance,

Screenshot_2016-10-25-16-31-16.png

While the battery is a significant improvement here are some features of the LG phone that I have been using and would like to acknowledge:

Shortcut Keys:

Access either the Capture+ (memo) application or your camera immediately while the screen is off. Simply double click the volume "UP" for the Capture+ (memo) or Double click the volume "DOWN" to access the camera.

Screenshot_2016-10-27-12-30-57.png

Reader Mode:

Located as a notification panel option or is settings under display. Reader mode reduces the amount of blue light on the screen to reduce eye strain. If you have never looked into this before please review it. It has been medically documented that the ambient light from our mobile devices affect the end users especially at night. You can set it to low, medium, high , or black & white. I have mine set to high .

Screenshot_2016-10-27-12-19-56.png

Qslide Access:

Qslide are LG quick access apps that can be opened on top of any currently opened application. To enable go to Settings | Display tab | Home Touch Buttons | Button Combination. Here you can drag the Qslide icon to the homescreen to be access at any time. as always you can just go to these applications directly and initiate the Qslide feature by clicking the 3 vertical dot and selecting the more option and clicking Qslide.

Screenshot_2016-10-27-12-19-42.png

The LG X Power definitely packs a punch of power to keep you going. This device is well built and has a great response time when using it. Ultimately all user whom have this device will be pleased with its abilities and what it has to offer.

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:
       The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee