cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Literal Unboxing of Blackberry KEYone - Sprint

Sprint Product Ambassador

Below a the literal unboxing video of the Blackberry KEYone for Sprint.  Pardon the coffee maker brewing in the background. I had just gotten out of bed and couldn't wait to have a look at the Blackberry. 

I will say.. the device is nice, elegant and sturdy/solid. For some reason I expected it to be heavier than it is... though it feels about the same weight as the Galaxy S8+ to me. Definitely eye catching, and the keyboard isn't as obtrusive as I thought it might be. I'll have to get used to using a hard keyboard again. More video's to come - activating and then using.  - Thanks for watching! 

[video]

Interested in knowing more about the Blackberry KEYone?  Ask me!   

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee." My opinions are my own. I am a Device Advocate for Sprint Devices... I am not a Sprint or Device Manufacturer spokesperson.