cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make sure you protect your smartphone investment! - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi again!

s9plus_spigen_back.JPG

You've likely seen a few posts now from the Sprint Product Ambassador team on Spigen brand device cases. We REALLY like them, and for great reasons.

Full disclosure: Spigen generously sponsors our team with a variety of cases for use to use, show off and protect our Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus devices. We really appreciate their sponsorship because we all really love Spigen cases.

Not only do I really like Spigen's products when they are free (to me). But Spigen is the accessory brand that I turn to first when it comes to time to spend my own money.

For my devices, I prefer a slimmer, lighter case. I've never had any "oops" issues; I've never dropped my phone on concrete. I've never dropped a phone in water. Knock on wood! But that doesn't mean it can't happen. So I prefer and choose the slim, lightweight protection of the Spigen Rugged Armor case.

spigen_ruggedarmour_box_front2.jpg

Don't let the name "Rugged Armor" fool you. The Rugged Armor line is not super bulky, thick or heavy. It's the right amount of protection in all the right places. It does a great job of keeping the wonderful Infinity Display in full view, not cutting off the edges, or making any buttons or sensors difficult to access. As a plus, the back has a good, tactile feel and grip, which will help when handling the phone. Remember, the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus is beautiful, but that glass back can be slick when your hands are dry.

As you can, I've been using Spigen for all of my devices for quite a while. I even bought a Spigen Essential F300W Wireless (Qi) charging stand, which sits faithfully on my desk. 

spigen-stuff2.JPG

I've purchased other cases from other brands in the past. I come back to my Spigen cases every time. They look great. They are well made. They feel good in the hand. The cut-outs are exact. The button and sensor access areas make it feel and act as if the case and device are "one."

I know you'll want to protect your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus with a quality case. When you consider purchasing a case, I hope you give Spigen a look. I know you won't be disappointed.

Check out Spigen accessories over at www.spigen.com, Or you can find them on your favorite retailer online shopping site.

Until next time,

~Ninja CJ

-- Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.

1 Comment
GrandMaster
Agreed. The majority of the cases I have had on my devices over the years have been Spigan. They look great and have protected my devices on multiple drops here and there.