cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messing around with Live Focus on the Samsung Galaxy S10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

Just a short video showing the Live Focus options on the Samsung Galaxy S10+ focusing on my house plant/cactus ... 

I didn't see much difference in the Live Focus settings for 'Blur' and 'Color Point', but could be the lighting and what I was shooting. Overall it's a pretty cool feature on the Galaxy S10+. 

https://youtu.be/k8SY0OZfhzA 

Anyway, the settings are super cool to mess around with. I really need to sit in a setting with a subject - person, animal etc that I want to focus on more completely. I think this will have more of the bokeh effect in a more colorful setting too. We'll see in future posts Smiley Wink 

Questions about the Galaxy S10+? Hit me! Happy to answer them for you. 

Disclaimer: I am super lucky to be able to take part in the Sprint Device Ambassador program. The Product Ambassadors love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of  devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassadors shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint or the device manufacturers. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Ambassador and Blogger... I am not a Corporate or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. #SprintProductAmbassador