cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto E4 Unboxing

Sprint Product Ambassador

Welcome to the unboxing of the Moto E4. The first thing that I noticed is the purple balloon poodle tucked beneath the moto logo, it pops on the bright orange which most of the box is covered in. On the back of the box, you will find the key features listed with a small picture of the phone. Features listed include 5" HD screen, splash proof coating, quad 4 processor, 8mp/5mp cameras, long lasting battery, better low light selfies, and a compact design.20170713_104310.jpg

I was eager to open the box and begin to determine if the claims are true as of now I haven't had the opportunity to test them all out but be on the watch for upcoming blogs to share my findings. Upon opening the box I found what most smart phones come with the charging box and cord, some informational pamphlets and the battery separately packaged. Unboxed.jpg

One thing that stuck out to me was that there were no headphones this may not be a deal breaker for most as the phone is very budget friendly coming in at just under $130 without any specials. The charging box and cord are both white, the cord is approximately 3ft and the box has unique indentations on top and bottom making it easier to grab and remove from the wall. The information pamphlet is very brief but it does come in English and Spanish. Upon picking up the phone I found that it was super light weight. After a few minutes of my fingers cruising around the edges to determine how to open for installation of battery I ended up finding a small inlet which I was able to open with ease, however, it may not be so easy for those wishing to keep their manicure fresh. Once the battery is installed and powered up you are greeted by the iconic "Hello Moto" and vibrant color display.

Hello Moto.jpg

The volume and power buttons are both found on the right side of the phone but are easy to set apart due to the texturizing on the power button. Although I haven't had too much time to fully explore all the futures I have already grown attached to the moto night display which adds a blue light filter at night making it easier to transition to sleep. This feature can be added to many smartphones by downloading an app but this is a standard feature on this device and I will discuss in more detail this and many other features in my next blog about the Moto e4.

Jonathan Ramos 

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”