cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Z2 Case Review

Sprint Product Ambassador

71ZgTRI5IFL._SL1000_.jpg

Studies say that parents should limit their kid's screen time. We all read these statements in news articles and listen to news anchors and pediatricians spout these things all the time. However, in the real world where both parents work and want to have a peaceful dinner sometimes, screen time is necessary so that mom and dad can have a conversation over the bowl of zuppa Toscana soup from Olive Garden. Yeah, I let my three-year-old watch octanauts at the table, so what! Go ahead and judge me, I’m not ashamed. Those who are reading this may wonder what if any does this have to do with cases.

61hFV+lQt8L._SL1042_.jpg

The Zizo Bolt case which I picked up for my Motorola has been a game changer. No longer do my kids have to prop the phone up to a glass of water during a meal. No longer do I have look at the server in shame when my kid spills said glass of water due to them tapping the screen while it’s propped up. The Zizo belt case offers not only the kickstand which is key to me, but also a 12 ft protection from drops. It also comes with a very good screen protector. It offers this protection while being minimal to other cases that are in the same category. The Zizo adds only 1/8 of an inch to your phone. Those who do not want to feel like they are carrying a Zack Morris phone in their pocket would be advised to pick this up. If you aren’t satisfied with the Zizo, they offer a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. They also offer a limited lifetime warranty on their device if any wear and tear occurs to it during the lifetime of your device. With guarantees like that, this is a great accessory to pick up.

https://www.zizowireless.com/products/zizo-bolt-case-for-motorola-moto-z2-force-12-ft-military-grade...

Thanks for reading!

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee."