cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Z2 Force and the best mods - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

These are the Mods that I would suggest for your Moto Z2 Force because they intrigue me:

(All pictures taken from Google images)

https-blueprint-api-production-s3-amazonaws-comuploadscardimage490361bdb69a9e-8d26-44c1-a178-6fb10bc22e7f-720x720

Who couldn't use more battery power?  Well this baby will give you you more juice and allow you to operate much longer without a charger.  This ia a external 3490 mAh battery that fits perfectly onto the back of your phone.  Though I have not tested it it has been touted to increase 50 percent of your battery in just 20 minutes!  

Screen-Shot-2017-07-14-at-11.50.55-AM

Don't let anyone outshine you with wireless charging.  With the wireless charging mod you too can join the party.  They even have customization for the shell on the wireless backing.  

jbl-soundboost-2-thumb-720x720

LOVE the speaker mod.  Who doesn't like to play music at the top of their capability.  Well with this mod you have that ability.  I love to put this on and workout without having to use headphones.  

moto_z2play_roland_tweet_1496136806642

Finally the camera mod is the mod I would like to try most.  Cameras on phones have come a long way but to have the ability to zoom and take even better pictures has me foaming at the mouth.  I love all these mods and would love to try at least one.  But in my opinion these are the mods that intrigued me the most.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”