cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto Z2 Force

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hello Moto

Yesterday I was excited as my son on Christmas Eve. I was driving home from my mountain vacation knowing my new Moto Z2 Force was waiting for me on the dinning room table. Dealing with my current phone’s failures this past week helped ignite a surprisingly passionate anticipation for this new Moto Z2 phone. 

First Impressions:

When I came through the door, the red box immediately reminded me of a box of chocolates I used to get in my stocking at Christmas.  Knowing life is like a box of chocolates, I quickly opened it up and was greeted with a white paper that said hellomoto. Of course, I read it out loud with a European accent that is common in their advertisements. 

Removing the paper, I took out the phone and was surprised with how skinny it was. At only 6.1 mm thin, it is definitely the thinnest phone I have ever owned. The second thing that jumped out was the circular camera bezel on the back. The way the two cameras and flash are all encircled on the back, it reminded me of the face of the robot Eve in my children’s movie WALL-E.

The Moto Z2 has a solid high-end feel to it that feels good in your hand. Due to the thin device, it actually feels smaller in my hands despite the beautiful large 5.5 1440 Quad HD screen. The bright gold Moto Mod connectors visually pop next to the shiny black aluminum back. Seeing these connectors make me think of all the exciting Moto Mods I can connect to the Moto Z2. 

Like a child with a new video game on Christmas morning, I can’t wait to test the features and functionality that set’s the Moto Z2 Force apart. Unlike a child, I‘m happy to share my toys with others so stay tuned as I share what I find out about the dual 12 MP rear cameras, shatter proof screen, 2720 mAh battery, one button nav, and of course Moto Mods.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee