cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto e4 plus last impressions

Sprint Product Ambassador

Overall compilation of the pros and cons that I have discovered throughout the month of using this phone. So to start I will discuss my top pros and then I will share the cons I have come across so that you can determine if it is a phone you would like to invest in. The number one pro is a battery which you can review my previous article to find more specifics on the size and how long it lasts. Second place pro that I liked is the ability to remove back and add a micro sd card for additional storage. Next pro would be the selfie camera which has the automatic beauty mode as well as a front flash and it takes a 5mp front picture and the video quality of the front camera is 1080p. Although I am not listing all the found pros or cons these are what I found to be the top in each category and hope you find the information helpful. The last pro for this article is how budget friendly it is. Cons are always hard for me because in reality part of me says if the phone is still functioning to make and receive calls after one month of use any issues at that point make it wants not necessarily needs but in the era we are in and being in a first world country everyone want bigger better best so I will discuss the cons.

The first con I dislike is charging time which I did briefly mention in the previous blog but with the charging system it comes with it will take at least 3 hours to charge from 0% to 100%. The next con would be the design overall it looks ok but it is quite difficult to remove back to install sd card in fact as a test I had my wife try to open and she was unable to do it in fear she would chip a nail. The last con to mention is going to be browsing and how very noticeably slow it is in comparison to others, the moment you start trying to multi-task it starts slowing down also. Overall all though compared to other phones in same price point the Moto E4 Plus takes the win and is a respectable choice.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”