cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MotoZ2 Force – A Force to reckon with!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi all!

I know my subject line may sound corny, but I have been using the Z2 force for about three weeks now. I definitely like it. It is a higher end device, in the Moto Z line and a bit larger than the budget friendly Moto e4 that I blogged about previously.

It’s so thin and light that it made me a little uncomfortable. I was afraid it wouldn’t be as durable as other phones so I immediately purchased a bargain case, just for my piece of mind.  The phone is durable without one and features a shatterproof screen.

z2.jpgMoto Z2 Force https://www.motorola.com

SHATTERPROOF! This is the ultimate phone for those that are “cracked screen” challenged. – talking about my family. Before I hand anyone in my house a phone, it has to have a case and one of those glass screen protectors. Due to those uh oh moments that you dread to see the results of, and usually within the first week.  Something to keep in mind. It is shatterproof, not scratch proof. If you put it in your pocket or bag with your keys, you will at least need one of the film type screen protectors, but you can always work around scratches.  I purchased the SKINOMI Tech Skin  on Amazon. 

Camera  Dual 12 MP rear cameras and a 5MP selfie camera with LED flash. Wait till you see the pictures you too will be amazed. The camera has so many built in features for the camera you don't need to download any additional apps.

Moto Mods?  Soooo many options available. There is a speaker, projector, camera, 360 degree camera. I’ll be honest the Moto Mod connection port scared me. I was so afraid I would get it wet or dirty and fry the phone. I am naturally clumsy and so far it has survived all the drops, kicks, sits and so on. If it worries you a case is available to cover the port until you need it, although it is a same to cover up such a pretty phone. There are some really great offers for the Moto Mods, unfortunately I didn't have access to them but from what I have seen and read, they are a major benefit of the Moto Z2 series. 

https://www.motorola.com/us/specials

Long battery life  So far so good! The battery life has stood up to what they say. Keeps a charge all day long. 

Fast data speeds  No doubt about it and so far so good. It seems to load my programs and games faster and no annoying skips and stutters waiting for it to load. 

Fingerprint recognition  It is so wonderful to be able to use fingerprint recognition and not have to use a PIN every time I need to get into the phone and most of my logins can be avoided by setting up fingerprint recognition. 

For all of the official details on the Moto Z2 Force click here

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.