cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola E4 Plus - All the Power you need

Sprint Product Ambassador

Motorola E4 Plus - All the Power you need

moto-e4-plus-specs-expanded-d-na.jpg

Motorola was kind enough to provide a Moto E4 Plus device for review. This device is a step up in regards to its counterpart the standard Moto E4. The E4 Plus comes with a better camera and more power but otherwise the device has all the same specs as the E4.

The device is running a Qualcomm Quad-Core 1.4Ghz processor. It has 2GB of memory, standard 16GB of storage expandable to 128GB with added micro SD card. Includes a 5.5" (1280x720) 267 ppi screen, fingerprint sensor a 13MP 2.0 aperture rear camera and 5MP 2.2 aperture front facing camera, and finally a 5000 mAh battery.

This battery is a beast I had the device up and running and kept it running for over 2 days with moderate use. The screen on time was over 24% use. This equals to roughly having the screen on for 15hrs straight. This is with standard settings and no modifications to extend the device. For example screen was not dimmed, (bluetooth, gps, data, etc.) were all on. 

Screenshot_20170920-130047.png

The processor is one in line with this mid to low level tier device. Again it is running on a Qualcomm 427 with a 308 GPU. This process when put through my standard benchmark tests yielded very low results. Like all my other devices I initially test the devices abilities for multitasking, Gaming, and Daily use. I currently evaluate the device using 4 applications Geekbench 4, PCMARK for android, 3D Mark , and Antutu Benchmark & 3D Rating.

All these CPU and GPU testers yielded scores that placed the E4 Plus in the mid to low level category. Users can expect decent use of this device with minor multitasking and minimum game use. Don't try playing a heavy graphic intensive games as this processor will not be able to keep up and can give a bad user experience. Ultimately the Motorola E4 device will play nice for the average user. It gives a great experience for someone just wanting to browse websites, use social media and play videos or stream media content. 

GeekBench

Screenshot_20170917-205218.png

PCMARK

Screenshot_20170917-200300.png 

3DMA

Screenshot_20170917-204028.png 

Antutu 

Screenshot_20170917-212428.png

The Motorola E4 Plus is great device. Users can expect pretty long use with the 5000 mAh battery and can play on the phone for hours and even days. Coupled with the large 5.5 inch display watching streams or videos will be a nice experience. 

Enjoy and remember never use your phone or tablet while driving, be safe and healthy.

Disclaimer:
The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee