cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My LG G8 ThinQ Is Guarded By Spigen Liquid Crystal - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

My LG G8 ThinQ Is Guarded By Spigen Liquid Crystal - Sprint Product Ambassadors

02_Title.jpg

More so than any other LG phone, the LG G8 ThinQ is both Thin and Slippery.  I mean I love it all the same but just don’t trust my own grip with something so smooth and elegant.  Of course you know what this means… Spigen again becomes my savior (for the last several years). I could have looked around, taste tested other cases but let’s face it, by this stage in the game, you typically know what you like and in my case, clear and rubbery is my dream case (as usual).

So, I decided to stay on trend and picked up another clear case (Model A32CS25978).  I’ve had great luck with both Crystal Shell and Liquid Crystal on prior phones and really wanted to continue with Spigen’s trend of excellence.  Of course, Liquid Crystal looks stylish as ever.  The clear window preserves the overall beauty of your new flagship device, with a good amount of added bounce in case the G8 ThinQ gets away from you.

Spigen truly is my one-stop shop.

All the things I loved about other past clear Spigen cases carried over into this new model.  I love the feel of the material and the side molding.  The consistency of which Spigen delivers, never leaves any surprises and again satisfies all safety and protection needs.

Spigen continues to do an excellent job facilitating the ports of your device (including the counter sunk bevel on the fingerprint sensor on the front and the wide camera lens).  The headphone jack has a good sized oval and will easily accepts a normal headphones plug (not just ultra slim plugs).  The camera route has a clean bevel inwards and looks very smooth.  There is no obstruction or side glare and my pictures all continue to look perfect.  Good attention to detail was made giving accessibility and functionality to each and every interface and button.  Again, Spigen delivers.

This case works great with all my favorite belt holsters (Yes, I still use belt holsters).  It’s not too big and slides in and out smoothly.  It never gets hung up and the overall footprint is just a good size for all the existing holsters I own. Even when I add a Love Handle (look this up, if you have never used one), it not only adheres to the Liquid Crystal material with a death grip, it stays smooth and continues to work great.  

As far as protection goes, this case always has it going on. I luckily haven’t dropped this phone yet but I have full confidence that it will be safe in most reasonable mishaps.

Best of all, this case was very inexpensive and shipped quick from your favorite online retailers.  Why Question and break a proven track record.   Spigen makes your LG G8 ThinQ feel like an old friend.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.