BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Perfect Case for the Pixel 4: Spigen Ultra Hybrid – Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

My Perfect Case for the Pixel 4: Spigen Ultra Hybrid – Sprint Product Ambassadors

Cases.jpg

Enter Pixel 4, another cool new phone needing an equally suitable cool case.  For me, case shopping has been infrequent.  Truth be told, my last few devices either came with an OEM case or had an accessory that took the place of a case. So, honestly, I’m a little out of practice.  The one thing that is certain, is I need something.  I never trust my own grip and always better off with another layer of protection. 

(Queue the Spigen theme song… If there is one). 

Spigen again becomes my savior (and has been for many years). True, I could have looked around and seen what innovations have happened but let’s face it, I like what I like… clear, thin and rubbery is my product expectation and Spigen always has something that suits me.

For the Pixel 4, I decided on the “Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for Google Pixel 4 Case (2019)” in “Crystal Clear”.  Over the years Spigen has called these “Crystal Shell” and “Liquid Crystal” but basically, they are all close in feel and design. The clear window preserves the overall beauty of the device, with a good amount of added bounce in case, it slips out of your hands.

All the things I loved about these past clear Spigen cases carried over into this new model (F26CS27570).  I love the feel of the material and the side molding.  The consistency of which Spigen delivers, never leaves any surprises and again satisfies all safety and protection needs.

Spigen continues to do an excellent job facilitating the ports of your device (including the USB-C port, mic, speakers and camera lens).  The camera route has a clean bevel inwards and looks very smooth.  There is no obstruction or side glare and my pictures all continue to look perfect.  Good attention to detail was made giving accessibility and functionality to each button and they are elevated a nice level above the bezel.

This case works great with all my favorite belt holsters (Yes, I still use belt holsters).  It’s not too big and slides in and out smoothly.  It never gets hung up and the overall footprint is just a good size for all the existing holsters I own. Even when I add a Love Handle Accessory Strap (which I’ve used on my last few phones), it not only adheres to the “Crystal Clear” material with a death grip, it stays smooth and continues to work great. 

As far as protection goes, this case always has it going on. I lightly dropped this phone once already and it survived well enough.  I hope not to drop it again but have a fair amount of faith that it will keep the bumps, bruise and cracks away.

Best of all, this case was very inexpensive and shipped quick from your favorite online retailers.  If you want something quick and easy, look no further.

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.