BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My favorite features LG G pad F2 8.0

Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG G pad F2 8.0 has really given me a new outlook on owning a tablet. This article is going to primarily focus on its ability to act as a hotspot and another feature which is the multitasking.  The device's specs state that at any given time up to 8 devices should be able to connect to the hotspot via wifi. Although I did not get a chance yet to allow that many to connect at one time I have had 4 and the service and LTE signal that was received was actually better than my cell phone which is why I at one point actually connected to the devices hotspot. I had the hotspot on while traveling a long distance and into a rural area. It was expected we would lose signal and I would have a very upset 1 and 4-year-old but it was quite the opposite case. 

Throughout the entire drive and time we were on the field not once did the device hesitate and the streaming of Netflix went off without a hitch and no additional buffering was needed. So the short of it is I was impressed with how a low-grade tablet kept up with all my kids viewing needs. The other feature that I have found to be unique and helpful in the multi-window feature. This allows you to take a glance at more than one app at the same time and it's easily done. To test it out you click the square down at the bottom of screen and then once you see all the open apps there is a small icon that appears on apps that are able to multi-window it looks like two rectangles on top of each other and you click that on the first app and then on the second app you want to have open and it's that easy. Both these features have been my favorite so far but I still have some time to use and test out other features.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”