cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 8 Using "App Pair" Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have to admit the Note 8 is a very powerful device.  And it is teaching me new ways to multi-task.  This weekend I discovered App Pair and it blew my mind away.  With App Pair you can open two applications at one time and split your screen in half and switch between the Apps while being able to view both.  Check out this screenshot I took when I was searching Facebook for the Note 8.  Found a great unboxing picture.  And below is an advertisement for Samsung posted by one of my Linked In connections and fellow Product Ambassadors. 

1. Swipe left from the right edge of your phone to reveal the Apps Edge.
  2. Tap on any empty Apps Edge space.  It will have a (+) sign if it is an empty space.  You may have to replace a space if you have all of yours filled.
  3. Tap Create App Pair in the top right corner of your Note 8.
  4. Tap the two Apps you wish to link from the list of multi window apps and then tap done.App Pair.jpg

Think of all the possibilities here.  You could be watching Christmas Hallmark movies on the top part of your phone while texting your best friend on the bottom half.  That is my wife's favorite.  Or possibly watching your favorite show on Hulu while answering emails.  Loving the Note 8.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.