cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now is the time to get the LG v30+: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One of the best things about the holiday season are the terrific deals that can be found on electronics. In the world of phones, it is also the time of year when companies roll out their flagship devices.

I have been fortunate this year to have tried several and I can say for sure that the LG V30+ has got to be one of the best devices I have tried. Beautiful design, water resistance, amazing camera and brilliant screen are just a few of my favorite features.

This is a hypercompetitive market to get your valued business for the manufactures and for the carriers which makes for a win-win for the consumers.

As of right now (November 2017), there is an amazing promotion from LG as an incentive. They are offering an up to $400 rebate reward if you purchase the V30 + from Sprint and then purchase another LG product.

gal_463x407_2.jpg

Would you like $400 off a new LG TV? How about taking getting an amazing new refrigerator from LG and $400 back? Just buy any LG product, send in your proof of purchase and a few weeks later you will get a Visa gift card to pay you back. Now that is a wonderful deal and here are the details. Of course, there is responsibility on your part as you have to provide proof of purchase for the V30+, proof of purchase for your LG product and you have to send all of this information in. A bit of a hassle yes but still an amazing offer. You must hurry as this super deal ends very soon. Follow the LG link for specifics. 

Sprint, of course, has some love to throw in as well with a two for one device deal, clean slate promotion and free Hulu on the Unlimited Freedom plan.

These offers change frequently so be sure and check sprint.com for the most current best deal.  

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee