cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Plus 7 Pro 5G Speed! Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

So what's the first thing anyone asks when they find out you have a 5G phone?  How fast is it?  Yesterday I took some speed test readings through North Overland Park on Metcalf - the core of where I drive and work.  And, well, pictures speak louder than words -

Screenshot_20190909-132154.jpg

Yup - faster than any wired internet connection I can get at my house.  Over 300 Mb/sec!   Up and down Metcalf I took 23 samples; discarding the high and low outliers, I came up with an average 5G speed of 220 Mb/Sec.  Nearly a quarter of the speed test results were over 300 MB/Sec.  I did drop to LTE Advanced (4G) in a couple sections of the drive - ignoring those (which were still smoking fast) for the moment we have speed results on the One Plus 7 Pro 5G that look like this:

Screenshot_20190910-092544one plus .jpg

So - is the One Plus 7 Pro 5G Fast?  Yes - it sure is!

- Will England

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Wow! > 300mbps DL!