cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point and shoot with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Sprint Product Ambassador

All I can say is I personally love this device so far. I've been glued to LG devices for a long time and still stand by them. Especially for their cameras. However, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ may just be my favorite camera now.

I've barely messed with any settings. I just point and shoot. Though I did try taking dark pics and even 1 'night' mode shot. The low light pictures are definitely great here, and honestly in the one picture I did with night mode, I don't think it's as good as just regular plain old photo mode. I'll try some more and mess around with it, but so far so good.

The picture clarity is outstanding - You can keep zooming in on the these pictures and see amazing detail. I'm very impressed. Only thing I'm missing is the ability to watermark natively from the camera app.

I also tried live focus. I was floored by how it worked. The setting made the background of the picture black and white, but kept her in color. It's outstanding and came out beautifully.

So, here's some untouched unedited pictures from this weekend.

Post image

The sunset was stunning on Friday night.

Post image

But the afterglow from the sunset was even more amazing

Post image

This morning went jogging to the end of the island - can barely make out Atlantic City in the background. It was gray and drizzly.

Post image

Was inside a restaurant and thought I'd snap this random ceiling. Love the detail.

Post image

Late night walk back with the guys from a night out. Noticed our shadows and thought it was a great photo opp. Pic was quick - no light adjustments or anything.

Post image

Ceiling fan in a dark room. Only a little light creeping in from the window.

Post image

Same fan with picture in night mode. Took a bit longer for the picture to take, but pulls in a lot more light. Picture detail isn't as clear though.

Oh, I'm not a big selfie taker, but I did manage to get a group picture using the S Pen to snap the picture.

SO much more convenient than trying to push the shutter button or use gestures to take the picture. Was really good.

I'm going to have to find more use cases for the S Pen, but this was a great start.

Post image

Questions/thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+? Ask away!

Disclaimer: I am super lucky to be able to take part in the Sprint Device Ambassador program. The Product Ambassadors love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of  devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassadors shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint or the device manufacturers. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Ambassador and Blogger... I am not a Corporate or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. #SprintProductAmbassador 

#GalaxyNote10+ #Samsung #SamsungNote #GalaxyNote #SamsungGalaxyNote10