cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: Do you see what I see?

Sprint Product Ambassador

Christmas came early this year when I received the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ phone. The Samsung Note 10+ is quickly climbing its way to the top of the Android food chain. Here are my first impressions.

Note box1.jpg

Features I’m most excited about:

First, let me tell you why I’m so excited for the Samsung Note 10+

1. The 6.8-inch AMOLED display
  2. The all-day battery (4,300mAh)
  3. Processing power of the Snapdragon 855 chip
  4. Three rear cameras with the depth sensor
  5. S Pen air actions and handwriting to text
  6. Experiencing Dex

What’s in the Box:

Within the box you will receive the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, pre-installed SIM Card, pre-installed screen protector, wall/USB Charger, wired headset, USB connector, and the S Pen.

box contents.jpg

Look and Feel:

The Samsung Note 10+ has an elegant and sophisticated look with the large 6.8-inch screen and the silver trim. The Samsung bevel is still there but it is not as pronounced as in the earlier versions. The beveled edges, along with the skinny design make the phone feel smaller in my hand than what I expected. Picking one up, you will quickly notice that it doesn’t come with a headphone jack and the power button is moved to the left-hand side.

Overall impressions:

I was a little apprehensive about the size of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. Yes, I’m very excited about the larger screen; but, I also want something that will fit in my hand and my pockets. Samsung did a great job of putting together a product that walks the fine line between size and functionality. The Samsung Note 10+ is a beautiful present that puts the whole world in the palm of your hand on a brilliant 6.8-inch AMOLED display.

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee