cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.  While I really enjoy my Samsung Galaxy S8, switching over to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has really been exciting.  Having not used a device with a stylist adding this feature into my day to day life has been fun.  My daughter even enjoys drawing pictures for me or leaving me notes on my screen.

Note 8.png

The day before Thanksgiving my wife gave me a list of items we needed from the store.  Instead taking the list I used my Note 8 to take a picture of the list.  Then I used the stylist to cross off every item to make sure I didn't forget anything.  This may have been the first Holiday where I didn't have to run to the store at the last minute to get something that had been forgotten.   

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Ooo! I like the idea of taking a picture and then using the stylist to check off items.