cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 8: The Camera, oh my goodness the Camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

And the camera on this baby, she's a beaut. Samsung describes it as "smart, sharp, selfie-friendly."

So how smart is it? First: the specs: 

Camera resolution (Front) 8 MP AF
Camera resolution (Rear) Dual Pixel 12.0 MP
The Galaxy S8's camera still takes amazing photos in low light, and now has an enhanced front-facing camera so you can take better, clearer selfies.
More on all of the details here: https://www.samsung.com/us/explore/galaxy-s8/camera/ 

Want to see some examples? 

Take a look at the resolution, the details, the light and the crispness of these 4 photos. All taken just with one finger and hand, all taken without trying to change the default options on the phone, or trying to make the photo better. 

beach.jpgBeach - check out leaves in trees.eye.jpgScreen image from Katy Perry concerthalloween.jpgGreat photo - even in weird lighting

Again, these were all done with the basic settings, and turned out this good. Now next time I'm going to test the 360 camera and the Videos.  What have you thought about the camera so far? 
tree.jpgThe colors on this tree!

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Pretty cool!  Especially for pix taken with the default settings.  I love messing with the settings on my phone camera, especially when they are high end... you can really get some wacky and great photos!