cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S9 and Spigen’s Crystal Armor

Sprint Product Ambassador

Spigen Crystal Armor 4.jpg

The S9 is a slick looking phone with a glass front and back, but it’s also a little slippery.  I sometimes joke that they should have called this the Samsung Slippery.  I’m not carrying around a flagship device like this without protection, so I turned to Spigen, a brand I’ve learned to rely on to protect my devices over the years.  My personal favorite from Spigen is their Crystal Armor line.  Parts of it are Rigid, while others are flexible.  The corners are rounded and have built-in air pockets for shock absorption.  It is crystal clear and doesn’t mar the Samsung’s good looks, and doesn’t add much bulk.  It does make it easier to grip, and provides insurance in case of drops.

Spigen Crystal Armor 2.jpgSpigen Crystal Armor 3.jpgSpigen Crystal Armor 5.jpg

You can get more information from spigen.com.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee