cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 10+ - Full Video Production -- Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

So, with the Note 10+, can you shoot, edit, title, add transitions, subtitles, color grade and publish an entire video using nothing but the phone?  It's sure a good challenge, and one I took up this afternoon. Using nothing but the pre installed software on the Note 10+ (Camera, Video Editor) and one aftermarket bit (Photoshop) (Which after I used it, I realized I could have done another still with a caption), I created a complete video with titles, transitions, moving stills (the so-called 'Ken Burns' effect), sub-titles, background music and an exit title.  Take a look:

Note - you can only put one sub-title on a clip, so they work best on *short* stills. You can't make a running open-captioned video, changing the text as the subject speaks. You also cannot duck the background audio; you get one level set for the whole video.  Background audio does not support lossless compression FLAC files; I didn't have any MP3 or M4A lossy compressed audio files to test with. So I used one of their default audio tracks; pretty nice guitar piece.

SO, the answer is - a resounding YES, the Note 10+ can shoot, edit, compose and deliver a complete video with nothing but the included tools.  Download a few extra apps and you'll be in film maker land!

Thanks for checking this out,

Will England

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee