cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Note 10+ Hyperlapse - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hyperlape - such a cutting edge word; you'd think we were living in the singularity.  Hyperlapse - more than a time lapse video, far more!  The Samsung Note 10+ offers this in their video camera, and I sure like it!  I'm not a Hyper-exciting person recording a 5 mile downhill bomb on their MTB or a radical set of curves on their hyper sport motorcycle.  But I did lock the phone in the dash holder on the Honda Accord, and recorded my commute to work!  (The fall colors are gorgeous - apologies for the vertical video; I need to get a better car mount to shoot proper landscape video)

The Hyperlapse feature records 1 second of video for every 15 seconds of elapsed time; so for this 60 second video we can extrapolate that it took 15 minutes to get to work.  Nice missing rush hour.

I encourage you to try out the hyperlapse - record something interesting - or boring - and post it up with #hyperlapse for a hashtag!

- Will England

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee