cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S10+ Notification Badge Settings

Sprint Product Ambassador
Capture.JPGI love the customization capabilities on this device. There's some I haven't seen on other manufacturers natively (without adding a launcher). Particularly love the notification capabilities that you can customize from the notification badges - ability to view and dismiss notifications from the badge itself, or turn them off all together... as well as notifications in the top bar etc.
I posted the following video - just shows some settings on how to change the badge notification settings.

Disclaimer: I am super lucky to be able to take part in the Sprint Device Ambassador program. The Product Ambassadors love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of  devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassadors shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint or the device manufacturers. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. My opinions are my own. I am a Device Ambassador and Blogger... I am not a Corporate or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. #SprintProductAmbassador 

3 Comments

band is pretty cool too!  You totally geeked me out with that Twitter notification.  I LOVE that.  I need to see if i can do that with FB, Whatsapp, Insta, etc.... SOOOO cool! #rockon

yeah, you can do it with pretty well any social/mail that has notifications!

Sure thing! Glad you found it helpful. I'm enjoying making these short vids... more to come Smiley Happy