cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some additional features I like on the GPad F2 8.0

Sprint Product Ambassador

Multitasking has become a very useful feature in Android and LG G Pad F2 8.0 comes equipped with the Multi-Window feature so you can easily split your screen between 2 apps at once. When you have both apps open that you want, just click the ‘square’ at the bottom of your screen and then the ‘box over box’ icon that shows up on apps that are compatible with the multi-window feature. You could also just pick the app from your open apps list and drag it up to the top of the screen to activate multi-window.

Also a feature called ‘Capture Plus’ is included by LG which allows you to draw on any screen, easily take a screen shot and more. Best feature for opening up maps and marking spots!Capture.png

I know I've mentioned the relatively small size, but it's also very light weight. I brought the tablet to Miami with me in a backpack and didn't even notice it was there.  

I watched 2 movies on the plane with the screen on Max brightness and still had 30% battery life too. 

Have questions about the GPad F2 8.0? Let me know!

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. As a matter of fact the PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. So what I'm really trying to say is,  my opinions are my own. I am not a Sprint or Device Manufacturer spokesperson. I just love to play with new tech, talk smack and help people when I'm able.  I also like to write/blog about tech. Hope you follow me here and feel free to comment. Thanks!!!