cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen has my Galaxy S8+ covered, charged and ready for action! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Thanks to Spigen my Galaxy S8+ is ready for almost anything life has to offer, short of scuba diving.

spigen-1.jpg

Spigen sent me a Neo Hybrid case for my Galaxy S8+. It's a perfect fit for the S8+ and a perfect fit for my lifestyle. To everyone who carries a smartphone I always recommend having some kind of corner bump and drop protection. Given the Galaxy S8 and S8+ already come with IP68 dust and water ingress protection, adding some bump protection gives me peace of mind.

I personally like thinner, slimmer cases so keep bulk to a minimum. The Spigen Neo Hybrid fits the bill perfectly and looks sharp. The Neo Hybrid case also doesn't get in the way of the camera, flash or Fingerprint Scanner, which is located on the back near the camera lens. I personally appreciate that the Neo Hybrid case offers some tactile grip on the back, as well. I realize Samsung went to great lengths to make the back of the Galaxy S8/S8+ look shiny and bright, but I feel better when I know my S8+ won't slip from my hand like a bar of wet soap. Bonus: No fingerprints to smudge the back. 

spigen-3.jpgSpigen Neo Hybrid - Shiny Black

I've received many Spigen cases for various smartphones over the years. They never disappoint. Never. Spigen accessory cases always fit my devices perfectly with precision button placement and port cut-outs. I like Spigen accessories so much that when given a choice I choose to buy Spigen accessories, like their F300W Wireless Charging Pad, which doubles as a handy and handsome desktop stand. My F300W Charging Pad lives on my desk, which keeps my Galaxy S8+ charged and at a pleasing, ergonomic angle for easy notification viewing without the need to pick it or fuss with cables.

spigen-2.jpgGalaxy S8+ wireless charging even with the case on. 

Spigen makes a wide variety of cases and screen protectors to fit your Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Check them out at your local Sprint retail store. Or if you can't find what you're looking for then you can always order online from Spigen

Catch you online!

~Ninja_CJ

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.