cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spigen's Ultra Hybrid Case for the Galaxy S9+: Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

When you get a cherished device like the Samsung Galaxy S9+, you want to keep it safe from scratches, drops, etc.  Also, you want a case that will not diminish the beauty of the device, protecting it without the bulkiness. If that is what you’re seeking, I suggest you consider the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case for the Samsung Galaxy S9+.

This is a great looking case that is slim and sleek, yet protects the device very well.

This case has a shock absorbing flexible bumper that comes in multiple colors along with a strong crystal clear back. The colors choices are...

Crystal Clear:clearspigen.jpg

Matte Black:spigen5.jpg

Coral Blue:spigen6.jpg

Lilac Purple:spigen4.jpg

Midnight Black:blackspigen.jpg

These colors conveniently match the colors that the Samsung Galaxy S9+ come in as well.

When you buy those cheap, clear cases, they turn yellow and dingy over time.  Spigen claims that this case will not do that, which is a great feature to me.

The case corners have Air Cushion Technology that takes the shock out of everyday impacts. The case also is certified Military Grade Drop-Tested: MIL-STD 810G-516.6.

The cutouts for the camera and buttons are precise and fit the device perfectly. It protects the camera lens as well due to being raised well above the camera.

Also, this case allows for wireless charging without any interference.  I use my wireless charger at night time and it works perfectly, as if I didn’t have the case on at all.

I have been happy using this case. Even with having this case on my Samsung Galaxy S9+, it fits very well into my jean’s back pocket. I have only dropped the device a couple of times, but so far it has held up very well. Spigen is an excellent brand and has never let me down with the past cases I’ve used by them. I fully expect this this Ultra Hybrid case for the GS9+ to continue to hold up to Spigen’s top-notch reputation.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #sprintproductambassadors