cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Google Pixel 3A Features Just for Me!

Sprint Product Ambassador

“Google devices are interesting because they don’t have to follow the Android rules”. A co-worker had said that to me before I got that device and I hadn’t really known what that meant until now. Now that I have experienced “pure android” and explaining it to others I use this description: “The Google devices are most like having your own little laptop, but without all of the VPN and Company installed software”

And not having all of those “extras” means you have room for just Google things, or really just having a cleaner, less “bloatware” loaded device. And it seems to just work faster too. And working faster means I don’t have to work as hard.

In fact, the since it is a Google device, using “OK Google” (as I call it…aka Google Assistant) means I now can be quite lazy. Searching for things is so much easier. Setting reminders for myself. Checking my calendar. Sending an email. Honestly, it’s made for laid back summer lifestyle!

And I know that when I first starting using Google Lens I was impressed with how if I looked at something through the lens it would tell me the cost. But did you know that it also can tell you what to order at a restaurant? Serious – if you have location on and scan a menu of the place you are at it will pull up the Google reviews of that place. And it has been a wealth of knowledge sharing for my kids this summer too. They still look through a screen, but now at least cool facts are pushed to them ha-ha.

What’s your favorite “Google Only” feature?

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee