cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG Dynasty Tips and Tricks #2 (What's App?)

Sprint Product Ambassador

LG App Display

When you first fire up an LG device you can expect, by default, to have a slightly different apps display than you might be use to.   Default settings intact when transferring content from an old device, see my previous post, or when downloading new apps an app icon will automatically be created and placed on your home screen.   Neat freaks, yours truly included, might over react and delete the newly created icons to tidy up your display which may lead you to believe you made a big mistake.   WHERE DID MY APPS GO!!!!   Remain calm, they are still there you just need to enable your app drawer display.   

Home Screen Settings

homescreensetting.jpg 

LG offers three different home screen display arrangements and as mentioned the option of "Home" is set by default generating an icon based display for all loaded applications.   If you want direct access to your application drawer start by selecting the "Home screen" settings menu illustrated here. 

appdrawersetting.jpg

Welcome to the selection screen, illustrated here to the right you will find your three options.   In the event you want your home screen experience to be equipped with an app drawer select "Home & app drawer".   That was easy. 

I'll admit I'm an old dog so being able to revert back to a home screen experience with direct app drawer access is very much appreciated.   Don't be shy to play around with the other two views, we should always tip our cap to flexibility and options. 

Until Next Time, 

The Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”