cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG Stylo 4: Get it protected and a at great monthly plan!

Sprint Product Ambassador

1. Our new Coverage plan: Sprint Complete. Replacing Sprint’s Total Equipment Protection (TEP) program, Sprint Complete is available now for select smartphones, tablets and smartwatches. The monthly cost of $9 to $19 is based on the device.

Sprint Complete’s convenient benefits include:

• $29 cracked screen repair: Pay just $29 for Apple and Android screen repair at one of 450 Sprint repair stores or schedule a Tech Expert visit to your home or office. Additional device repairs are available at Sprint repair stores.
  • Unlimited cloud storage: Keep your memories safe with automatic, high resolution backup for photos and videos through the Complete Storage app.
  • Password protection: Online password management tools help you protect your accounts. Get personalized help to restore your identity through the Complete Security app
  • Next business day replacement: If your device is lost or stolen, receive a replacement as soon as the next business day. 
  • Live Tech Experts: Contact a tech expert through the Sprint Complete app to set up your new device, provide unlimited device assistance or help it run better with a battery replacement when needed. You can even schedule a smart home consultation.

2. I have a special unlimited plan offer for you - If you’re not with Sprint, now is the time to try us. Join my #UnlimitedSprintFam and get Unlimited Plus w/Hulu, TIDAL, 15GB LTE Mobile Hotspot & streaming in HD for just $30 for a new line. Until 9/30 & only online. Visit www.sprint.com/advantageclub. DM me for the code!

So a very affordable device, with great features and works great – and affordable protection and monthly plan. Let me know what you thought about the LG Stylo 4!

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love phones. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and want to tell you what they think about them. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these phones. The information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.