cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG V50 ThinQ – POWERFUL!

Sprint Product Ambassador

I had a chance this past weekend to really put the phone to the test. I had a garage sale, so needed it to be a multitasker. Besides being a calculator and phone it also needed to be:  

• Internet (for searching for prices)
  • Email (keeping connected)
  • Camera (so I could upload pictures to social media)
  • Gaming device (for when the kids got bored)
  • Music player (people buy more when there is background noise)
  • AND a video streamer (for when the kids got bored of games).

So how did it do? First though, the specs on the LG V50 ThinQ are:

• Talk time : Up to 22 hours
  • Processor : SDM 845 up to 2.8 GHz x 4 + 1.7GHz x 4 Octa-Core
  • Memory : 64GB ROM / 6GB RAM
  • Display : 6.4" QHD+ OLED Display
  • Dimensions : 6.25" x 2.98"x 0.31"
  • Battery information : 3300 mAh Li-Ion battery (non-removable)

What does that mean for someone like me?

I started the device at 100% at 8:30 and was still at 44 % at 4pm. And the phone never got hot either.  The display was clear and big enough for 2 kids to watch a video.  It was able to handle live streaming to social media. And the pictures – well, the camera will need to be its own blog – I have things to say about that and will next week.  

In short, this was a solid player on a long day. Nice to not have to worry about running out of battery or space.

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee