cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG V50 ThinQ– The Cameras – oh my goodness the cameras…..

Sprint Product Ambassador

The LG V50’s camera description is: “High Resolution Camera: Create rich content in standard, zoom, and wide angles with 5 cameras. Additionally, camera features comes complete with Portrait mode. 5 cameras are 12MP + W16MP + 12MP (Tele); 8 MP (Rear Camera) + W5MP (Front Camera)”

Yes, you read this right – this phone has 5 CAMERAS!

So what do these cameras look like and do? 

lgcamera.PNGSo many cameras!

lgcmspecs.PNGThe Specs

Now remember, I am not a photographer and I use only my phone for taking pictures (I don’t even have a “real” camera). So for me I just need a phone that can capture my life enough for social sharing and then printed photo books for the grandparents. So not having pretty basic standards – I find the cameras pretty awesome. Here are 4 things that I really love about it:

First, look at the PICTURES of my animals. They are so detailed! You can almost touch the fur am I right? And didn't use any fancy filter or zoom on either. 

20190606_121933.jpg20190621_151337.jpg

2nd, PEOPLE – that is one of the clearest photo of my daughter – look at the freckles!

20190622_114327.jpg

3rd – VIDEO– I like to capture music from the concerts I go to. This is my friend's band: Kettlestrings of Oak Park (google them!) and this was done with 1 hand and an audio feature came on – had a mic level for concert that popped up automatically!

4th – fun with “EXTRAS”. The ability to make oneself look silly or into characters is a great way for the kids to be amused if we are somewhere with a long wait. Check out too My Avatar - take a picture of yourself to create a personalizable animated emoji and AR Emoji (pictured)- 3D graphic animals mimic your facial expressions. 

20190624_112225 (2).jpgAR Emoji

20190624_112142.jpg20190624_112225.jpg

And there are so many more features I haven’t even had the chance to check out yet (check out pages 2-3 for the listing). https://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v50-thinq-5g/assets/pdf/eSpecs_LG_V50_ThinQ_Sprint.pdf

What’s your favorite camera feature? What should I check out next? 

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Nice write up on the LG V50.... I have enjoyed LG phones and the video was very clear and audio was excellent!