cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Unboxing the Essential

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have the pleasure of receiving the Essential phone today.  I absolute love the box and wanted to show you what I got.  I was blown away and see the quality of this phone just buy the housing of it.

20171005_105850.jpg

The box is big and well made.  A sturdy box that can take a licking.

20171005_105859.jpg

The box slides how to show the phone first.  The weight of the box is noticeable as well as the phone.  Definitely a sturdy product.

20171005_105919.jpg

The insides show you a beautiful device with a braided cord.  They have taken the time to ensure all the products are top of the line.  Also included is a charging box and a headphone adapter.

20171005_105928.jpg

Lastly, If you look in the middle of the box is an insert that you can pull out.  Which will have a pin to access the pin holes on the phone as well as a warranty.  

Picking the phone up it is a sturdy and beautiful device.  My next article will include more on function and features of the phone.   I hope just the beginning of this box opening can show you the great things in store.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”