cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Who Rules the World….Who runs this….

Sprint Product Ambassador

The Samsung Galaxy S10+ has stated its claim of being a powerhouse device that is functional, sleek and impressive.

When I am using my device, I tend to forget how well the device can handle my day to day activities. In fact, I think most people do not take in how much a smartphone is doing. I mean that is why it is called a smartphone right. Of course, we expect nothing, but the best and the Samsung produces nothing, but the best.

I love this device because not only can it do it all, but the Samsung Galaxy S10+ is designed with One UI. So, you are probably wondering what you mean by having One UI. It is one of those things which is easily not noticed because the device flows so well in providing a natural feel to what matters to you the most.

In other words, you are so focused on a personalizing your device to provide you with productivity which matters to you. The cool thing about this is how the Samsung Galaxy s10+ pulls this all together with features such as notification controls, improved screenshots, Night mode, Bixby Home and the support of having a secure folder, recent activities and more.

My favorite is the recent activity gallery: I know at any given time I will have 15 to 20 windows open at once and I have never experienced any lag or crashes when using a device. In fact, most of the time I forget how many apps, notifications, alarms, monitoring events and Galleries I may be running at once.

The quick access to the things I use the most is easy to view and interact with even with one hand.

Screenshot_20190507-075347_Phone.jpgScreenshot_20190507-111753_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20190507-111813_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20190507-111823_One UI Home.jpg 

Therefore those hard to reach places are easy to fit in the palm of your hand and the Galaxy S10+ device learns what matters to you and provide the things which matter to you the most. This is possible only by having the best memory for RAM and ROM. The Galaxy S10+ comes with 6 or 8 GB for Ram +128 GB of ROM. In addition, you can expand your storage up to 512GB.

Which will you go for?

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that loves technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions about these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.