cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – A candid assessment of the LG X Charge camera

Sprint Product Ambassador

The camera is such an essential part of the smart phone today.  From low end to high end phones, we find people will use the camera. The LG X Charge is no exception.  I am interested in finding out how good or how bad the LG X Charge camera performs.  I took a series of photos from close up, to detailed photos, indoors and outdoors to feel out the camera.  The Photos have been resized so I can post on this blog using Microsoft Photo Gallery application running on Windows 10.

The first photo is the photo of my blooming Camelia plant.  The reason I select this plant is to see how sharp the image would be from edge to edge.

20171022_133855 (768x1024).jpg

A couple of close up photos of the flowers to gauge how the camera would perform for portrait.20171017_170554 (768x1024).jpg

20171022_133841 (768x1024).jpg

Finally, I took a photo of my model Bowie the bunny in his cage, which is pretty low light.

20171022_222334 (768x1024).jpg

I do not want to provide assessment on each photo as it may influence your thought.  However, I believe the camera performs very well in normal light situation.  Under low light (Bowie’s portrait) the photo was a bit blurry maybe due to either the camera is not focusing as efficient under low light, or the blur could have come from the slow speed at the time the photo was taken.

I think this camera performs an acceptable job for most photo scenarios to share the moments on social media or with family and friends.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.