cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – A day at the US open with my Motorola Z3 Play

Sprint Product Ambassador

IMG_20180829_131957627_HDR.jpgWe started under the scorching heat of the Arthur Ash stadium with the ladies second round match

It was too hot to seat at one place so I roamed outside to the outside court and getting some fresh air:

IMG_20180829_134544248_HDR.jpgBilly Jean King stadium now has a top class practice area where you can get really close to the playersIMG_20180829_140008448.jpgThe main stadiumIMG_20180829_150608877_HDR.jpgOutside courts where there are a lot of actions in the first week of the Open.

I was lucky enough to get this video of the reigning champion Naomi Osaka practicing her serve:

This video was straight from the Motorola Z3 Play camera in slow motion mode.

We were lucky to have tickets to the Overlook lounge to have breakfast and lunch in there.  I saw a few coaches and some juniors eating in there, the players must have a separate section to eat.  It was certainly nice to have a cool place to eat.IMG_20180829_145146441.jpgMoto Z3 Play camera performs well indoor

In the evening, walking to the bus back to DC, I was treated with some New York night views through the Moto Z3 Play:IMG_20180829_202447452.jpgNot so much noise in the dark sky area

IMG_20180829_202544234.jpgThe Empire State building in the back

I am quite please with the photo qalities of the Moto Z3 Play, and I think most people would be happy to have the Moto Z3 Play as a camera for social network sharing.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.