cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Enjoying the high speed access in NYC with the LG V40 ThinQ

Sprint Product Ambassador

I took the bus to NYC from Vienna, Northern Virginia on a Sunday 3 weeks away from Chrismas. The bus stopped near Penn Station.  While walking to the Penn Station area and waiting at a red light before the station, I took out my LG V40 and did a speed test:

Capture+_2018-12-09-11-08-31.png.png

A downlink speed of > 80mbps at a very busy corner of NYC!  This is so cool.  This high speed is probably a combination of network improvement that Sprint has been working on in NYC and also the assistance of the carrier aggregation features of the LG V40 ThinQ.

I also noticed that there are more areas in the subway that I could get LTE services compared to my visit to the big Apple previous year.

Great job LG and Sprint!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment
Sprint Product Ambassador

Hung - I am jealous of your speeds.... I wish my speeds here were even half that!