cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Essential PH-1 Quick Camera Tip

Sprint Product Ambassador

I want to make sure you get the most out of your camera experience on the Essential so here is a quick tip.   All flagship device cameras are great, more than capable of serving the needs of even the above average user so manufacturers are looking to user friendly features to add value in the experience.    One of the features I really like, and employed on other devices, is the “Jump to Camera” gesture setting.   Enabling this gesture setting will allow you to have an option to quickly activate your camera when special moments spontaneously arise in your life.     With the gesture enabled a quick double tap of the power button will activate the camera from any screen active or dormant.   Here is how to activate the gesture:

1. Go to your settings menu
  2. Select “Gestures”
  3. Toggle on “Jump to Camera”

I've attached a screenshot of step #3 above, make sure the toggle is on and you will be able to respond to fleeting moments!  Enjoy. 

Until Next Time,

Product Ambassador Team

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity