cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – First impression of the LG GPAD F2 8.0

Sprint Product Ambassador

20171101_221308 (800x389).jpg

The LG G PAD is, as of today (11/14/2017) is offered at $0 per month payment at Sprint.  What else can you get free these days? 
(https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/tablets/lg-g-pad-f2-80.html?ensembleId=LGLK460TAB&credit=A2&contractN...)

LG GPAD F2.0 free.PNG

The G Pad is an 8” device with all basic capability of a table. 8” is a good compromise for size and screen real estate. I can comfortable hold the device in one hand, and the WXGA (1280 x 800) provides good viewing for most purpose.  In fact, I think the device is great for me to hold in one hand and read my Kindle books, please see below:

20171114_001131 (389x800).jpg

The LG G Pad also comes with Sprint LTE Plus service (2 CA - Carrier Aggregation) that means I have a potential to enjoy higher throughput via areas where Sprint is having multiple CA supported. One of my favorite app is to use the G Pad tablet for navigation for my old minivan.  The large screen provides excellent viewing experience.  I just place the device on my lap while driving; may need to find a way to tie the tablet to my thigh so it can be more stable during the ride. 20171110_092614 (389x800).jpg

With full LTE service, I can really use this for my next trip to Philadelphia; I can bring it along so my wife can enjoy streaming her favorite YouTube videos…

Although only had this device for more than a week. I have enjoyed using the G Pad as a complement to my phone. Will try to explore few other features and share with you all in the next few weeks.

I have a luxurious Navigation device here :-) Life's Good!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.