cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – For 5G phone, should consider the Sprint OnePlus 7 Pro 5G

Sprint Product Ambassador

It has been great that only withing a few months, Sprint has included in its portfolio a few 5G phones.  They are all great phones and what I would call the phones I would like to own.

If you look for a phone for 5G access, the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G will give you that 5G taste that you are looking for.  In Washinton DC, Sprint launched the 5G services last month.  I picked up the following speedtest on the OnePlus:

Screenshot_20190913-192919.jpgScreenshot_20190913-193007.jpgScreenshot_20190913-193044.jpg

You can see the pind time is really low < 15ms, but the Uplink is at 35mbps which is over 3 times the normal Uplink that we can get with Sprint.

I think if I can get this kind of speed at my home, I will likely to fully cut the chord, and just use my mobile for data and phone access for my home.  I cannot wait until Sprint has 5G services near my home!

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.