cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Galaxy S10+ awesome battery life

Sprint Product Ambassador

Like I previously posted that the Galaxy S10+ has been good for me with a single charge for a full day use.  A few days ago, I decide to keep a close watch on the battery usage during the day.

Most of other smart phones I previously owned would need to be charged around 2pm or 3pm if I want the phone to last till bed time.  This is in fact not bad and I never complain about it as I understand how powerful these engines are.  I am either at work or always bring a battery charger with me when I am out.  The Galaxy S10+ surprised me that by around 3pm I still have almost 50% of juice left albeit considering myself as a heavy phone user.  In fact, I read most of my work emails on the phone now and use the skype conference call and chat via the phone.

Screenshot_20190506-163259_One UI Home.jpgAt 4:30pm still has 43% charge left!

Screenshot_20190506-163900_Device care.jpgAfter 8.5 hrs of heavy use!

This is a welcoming feature from Samsung for most people who has been worrying about battery usage on their phones. I appreciate Samsung has really step up to add more engineering to the phone battery.  My hats off to the Samsung engineers.

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.