cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors – Galaxy S10+ convenient app-pair

Sprint Product Ambassador

Samsung User Interface does provide some innovative way for us to perform our daily tasks.  One convenient shortcut is the Edge Screen, which contains a few quick shortcuts that you want to access quickly.

To access the Edge Screen, you can enable it through the Settings->Display setup screen:

20190624_163918.jpgSettings->Display

A white edge will appear on the Home screen, swiping this edge into the screen will bring up a window where you can add up to 10 favorite apps onto the quick access window.

One of the options to add is what Samsung called app-pair, which will bring up a multi window with two favorite apps of your choice.

In my case I created the pair: my banking app and my password manager app.  This enables me to take the user name and password from my password manager app to log into my bank.  This has saved me a lot of time and effort.

Screenshot_20190619-120629_Apps edge.jpgClick Edit then Create App pairScreenshot_20190619-120650_Apps edge.jpgMy banking and password manager app pair!

So, which is your favorite app-pair?

Enjoy & Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.